Nov 20, 2013

Daylight Savings

   It amazes me how just a couple of days ago I was getting home after work with enough daylight to run some errands and maybe, just maybe squeeze in a run walk, but now by the time I make it home it feels like is time to go to bed already.

I know it has been 2 weeks since the time changed but it feels like everyday it gets dark earlier than the day before; yesterday I decided to give it a try and see if there was any chance that I could score some decent pictures right after work, the outcome...... proved me wrong.


Pants Ross (Similar here and here) / Blouse thrifted / Flats Addriene Vittadinni (similar here)




Unlike the lack of light the temperature on the other hand is starting to be more forgiving, at least in the morning, so I decided to pair this printed pants with a long sleeve silk blouse and some comfortable flats, the pants are not too thick, and the silk is light enough so if the temperature raises I won't be melting during the day.

Natalia


1 comment:

  1. You can find many styles of pumps including Christian Louboutin glitter pumps, Christian Louboutin glitter peep toe and so on in Christian Louboutin boutique.
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Nude T-Strappy pointed Sandals
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Orange Leather pointed Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Peach Pointed Pumps
    http://www.clouboutinsneakers.com

    ReplyDelete