Nov 26, 2013

The elusive Faux Fur Vest

For the longest time I have been wanting a Faux Fur Vest, I have even toted one or two around a couple of stores, tried them on every time I would walk by a mirror, but ended up walking empty handed.

I promise this will be the year that it will be coming home with me, there are so many options out there, not only in terms of color but also prints, and finishing touches, like leather trims, hoodies, belts even ones with a sweater back (like this BB Dakota) there is no excuse for me to not chose one.



I would love any of these, the $300 French Connection might be too much for a budget friendly shopper, but the cheetah print from Lord & Taylor (with an extra 20% off) or the cream and black from Forever 21 might end up making their way to my closet.

Natalia 

3 comments:

  1. I found the best faux fur vest while out thrifting a few weeks ago. I was so excited! I hope you're able to find one you like soon!
    Tiffany
    www.stylestealsandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always find great things, I really need to become a better thrift shopper.

      Delete
  2. With high quality and graceful appearance,discount Christian Louboutin Pumps are worth you to pursued for.
    Christian Louboutin 16CM Blue Cloth Hasp Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 16CM Blue Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 16CM Blue Snake Pumps
    http://www.clouboutinpumpsmall.com

    ReplyDelete