Dec 6, 2013

A Blogger Made Me Do It

Like any crazy make up addict out there I like to know what's new in the stores (even if I don't use it that often) so I follow a couple of channels on YouTube and one or two makeup blogs, and I have seen this "YouTube made me buy it" tag going around, and then realized that there are also a couple of clothing items that have made their way to my closet because of how great they looked on a blogger I follow.

So here it is... the tulle skirt, and Laura from Walking in Memphis in High Heels is the culprit, with the help of Shanna and this post where she inspires you to try something out of your comfort zone.








Skirt Ebay / Tshirt, Vest & Shoes Forever 21 old (similar herehere and here)


True I might not actually get to wear this skirt every week, but hey before this bloggers I might have never gotten to wear it, at all. And this is what I like about this whole experience.

Now, what has a blogger inspired you to try?

Natalia

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this post!! If I had a $ for everytime I said that phrase....

    Ha! Seriously that skirt looks great on you and I love how you wore it!

    Great look!

    xx
    Katie
    www.pearlsandtwirls.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, there are so many things that I would have never even dare to try without the inspiration of a blogger.

      Delete