Dec 19, 2013

A Christmas Color Combo

Sweater: Ralph Lauren via Macy's (recent, but I can't find it online) / Jeans: Old navy / Boots: Jessica Simpson (love this) / Watch: Michael Kors / Wallet: Michael Kors / Necklace: old from ebay








I recently bought this sweater thinking it is the perfect Christmas red, I love this time of the year and it is the perfect excuse to wear a color that is not very popular in my closet, I paired it with some neutrals so that it wouldn't be too overwhelming, and then added a little extra pop with my green wallet, easy to carry around and it gives it a really nice touch.


Today I am really excited, I'm finally going to see the Hobit, after forcing  convincing my friends to catch up and watch the first one, I am really happy to be able to get together with them and watch the second one, specially this week when everyone has so much stuff to do preparing for the holidays.




Perfectly Coutured

No comments:

Post a Comment