Dec 18, 2013

All in the name of fashion

Shirt: Charlotte Russe (old) / Vest: Ralph Lauren via Macy's / Jeans: American Eagle / Coat: Forever 21 (similar here and here) / Boots: Jessica Simpson (similar here and here) / Bag: local store / Glasses: Tory Burch





Do you own a piece of clothing that is just not comfortable, or makes you feel like you can't breathe, or a pair of shoes that give you blisters every time you wear them? But you just love it so much that you turn a blind eye (on your blistered foot). Well this vest is that piece for me plus a couple of shoes. I bought this vest last year at Macy's on sale, I fell in love with the colors, the texture, the pockets and of course that thick neck, but what I didn't even stop to consider is the fact that this vest is made of wool, and I am allergic to it!!! Go figure.

Every time I wear it I have to make sure I have a thick shirt underneath it, and even better if it is a turtle neck otherwise I will be itchy all day long, but then again who cares, it's all in the name of fashion, it looks good, layers even better and keeps me warm. So I will keep wearing it as long as I can stand the itch.



Linking up with Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment