Dec 5, 2013

Bad hair day

What do you do when you don't have time to style your hair pretty in the morning? Put it up in a bun, or braid it? I chose the latter, sometimes there is just no time to get all pretty so a 5 minute braid and a simple outfit will do the trick.

Sweater forever 21 / Pants Old Navy / Shoes Lucky Brand / Bracelets Urban Peach (here and here) / Watch Michael Kors / Necklace ebay





I chose some coated jeans with a simple fox sweater, and comfy shoes, what do you wear when you are running late? 


Natalia

4 comments:

  1. I usually wear mine in a pony or top knot. :) Loving this fox sweater! Too much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the braid! When I'm running late, I don't even take time for a braid, it's usually a bun for me. I'm seriously digging that fox sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine usually goes in a low, offset pony, or in a big bun! I struggled with this actually for my dentist outfit bc I knew I'd be laying down - so I ended up braiding it, coincidentally with your post! I love the color pop in your necklace - and I adore your rings!!
    -Carylee
    morepom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are from forever 21, except for the snake that one belonged to my mother :)
      Thanks for stopping by

      Delete