Dec 13, 2013

For the love of boots (on sale)

JeansAmerican Eagle / Sweater: Target (old similar) / Clutch: (Local boutique, similar here) / Necklace: Lucky Brand / Watch: Michael Kors (old) / Bracelets: BCBG & Forever 21 / Boots: BCBGeneration







I haven't always loved a pair of boots but this ones had my name all over them when I saw them at Macy's a couple of years ago, so I figured they would be a good way to start my transition to boots, given down here we only get to wear them a couple of days a year, but nonetheless they are truly a statement piece; one you can style an entire outfit around.

I stalked this beauties for days waiting for them to go on sale, and eventually scored them for around $45, can you believe it, less than half of their original price, you can't beat that, and considering how much wear I have gotten out of them and that they still look great... double score.

I love this ones and taller boots, but haven't been able to find a pair of booties that I dare to wear, my calves are a little muscular so I think booties tend to cut my legs at the wrong place, do any of you have that issue? What kind of booties should I keep my eye out for?

Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment