Jan 7, 2014

A cold front is coming ....



Coat: Forever 21 (Similar here and here) / Pants: Old Navy / Boots: Charlotte Russe (Similar here, would love these) / Scarf: Forever 21 / Bag: Fossil (Similar here and here)














Finally we have some cold weather, I can't believe that Christmas and New Year where as warm as they where, usually we get a little bit of a break, but not last year, we had to wait all the way to January. A little late in the game, as most stores are starting to roll their spring collections, but here it is, winter weather posts.

I love this pea coat, I've had it for quite some time now, and OK, I only get to use it once or twice a year, but it has served me well, the sleeves look way too long for me, but keep in mind that it was 80 degrees when I took the pictures so I don't have any layers underneath, when it is properly layered it fits me just right.

I am beyond ecstatic with this weather, the only thing that makes me a little sad is knowing that most of the country is dealing with freezing temperatures, if it wasn't for that I sure would be praying for this cold front to last a little longer. I hope everyone is staying warm, keeping their pets inside, and if you have to be outside cover yourself and be safe.

Tonight I will, for sure, have a cup of hot cocoa and snuggle with my faux fur throw to keep warm.
button

5 comments:

  1. Love your look! That plaid scarf is so cute and I'm seriously digging the detail on that bag. Of course love the leopard boots too!
    Tiffany
    www.stylestealsandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I did buy the bag at the outlet and with a gift card ;)

      Natalia

      Delete
  2. I love all of the colors in this look! Your yellow pants are so bright and cheerful! Love that you're rocking them in Winter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable I have the same scarf and love it.

    xo
    http://pinksole.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I didn't have to go down to Aventura, my Forever 21 had in stock, I guess mine gets everything a couple of weeks late :)

      Natalia

      Delete