Jan 29, 2014

Bringing Back the Old

I see a lot of bloggers participating in a no buy, or a remix your closet challenge and I am doing my own take on it. Everything from this outfit, with the exception of the pants, has been in my closet for ages, and I have decided that it is time I pay more attention to what I have instead of what I want (this applies to everything in my life). 

I've found that I have pieces that can be restyled to match a current trend, not necessarily altered, but just styled differently, and I mean to try. If there is one thing that I have learned from reading blogs is that there is always a new thing, a new color, a new style, no one can really keep up shopping, but you certainly can make use of what you have, and work it girl.



Pants: Forever 21 (love this)  / Shirt: Marshalls / Shoes: Charlotte Russe (last seen here) / Watch: Adidas (super old) / Earrings: Ebay / Bracelets: Forever 21 (similar here








2 comments:

  1. I love this mix of patterns! The pop of color in your shoes it great! Also, I am super jealous of your warm weather!
    xo
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pants are amazing!! I love the print, and they look perfect with your shoes.

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete