Jan 12, 2014

Florida Style

Dress: Zara (very old, options) / Chambray: Marshalls / Sandals: Nine West (embellished pair) / Cross body:  Ross / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelets: Ebay, Urban Peach and DIY braided one / Necklaces: Forever 21










I know I said this post would go up on Friday, but what I did not imagine was that the crazy rain that fell on Thursday would flood the streets of my neighborhood to the point where no one could get out, we all had  a day off and I had left all my pictures at work where I was supposed to finish this post, sorry for the delay but without further ado here is my Florida style layering.

It is very fitting that it was pouring when we took this pictures (not so sure anymore, after the recent events), as during the summer we get 5 minute showers out of nowhere, that doesn't mean it's any cooler, the weather is still perfect for dresses, sandals and hats, but you always have to be sure to have an umbrella handy, I love this outfit it's very fresh for our crazy temperatures but it will keep you covered once the rain starts.



No comments:

Post a Comment