Jan 24, 2014

Mix and Match


Skirt: Forever 21 (similar here and here) / Blouse: Charlotte Russe (old) / Clutch: BCBG (loving this and this) / Watch: Michael Kors /  Bracelet: Urban Peach / Necklace: Ebay 








If you have seen my posts this past couple of days you would think that yellow is my favorite color, far from it, but I have been on a color kick lately and this hue seems to be making quite an appearance. I have worn it on my pants, and now this blouse, I've had it for a while now, when all this chiffon started becoming popular, and I have to say it has held up pretty well, specially if you take into consideration that I haven't grown up enough yet to do a decent job at sorting my laundry.

Kind of embarrassing but sometimes, with the exception of towels and sheets I only have one pile of laundry, "the dirty" one, regardless of color I mix my clothes in my washer, I only wish I was brave enough to do it more often with what I wear, like with this floral print skirt and this animal print clutch.

5 comments:

  1. I love this yellow shirt on you, and the skirt is gorgeous!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. outfit is amazing.. ;)

    http://fashionwithvalentina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is so cute! I love the floral print!

    ReplyDelete