Jan 9, 2014

Nautical




Pants: Old Navy / Blouse: Forever 21 (similar here and here) / Blazer: Target / Shoes: Lucky Brand (similar in style here, in color here) / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelets: Urban Peach / Necklace: Fossil / Sunnies: Forever 21


With this crazy polar vortex "situation" I thought some pictures we took a couple of days ago when the sun was still keeping us warm, were in place. And yes I am wearing white, I never really understood why is it that we are not supposed to wear white after labor day, if anybody has an explanation feel free to share.

Can you believe that after those freezing temperatures (North of Florida) tomorrow we will be in the lower 80's again, it really males for one weird winter, not too many chances for jackets and boots, so while most of you get to layer your winter gear I am learning to layer my summer essentials, come back tomorrow to see how I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment