Jan 16, 2014

The happy dance

Cardigan: Unknown - Shoes: Franco Sarto (Both via Marshalls) / Dress: BCBGeneration (via Nordstrom rack) / Purse: Ross / Earrings - Bracelet: Charlotte Russe (old) / Watch: Michael Kors / Necklace: E Bay






We took this pictures two days ago when the temperature allowed you to wear skirts, but today I have been doing my happy dance all day (if I knew how maybe a cartwheel would have been fitting) why? because it's in the high 50's, pretty amazing right. It only takes 10 months to get a day lake this but is is so worth it, and the best part, is that it is supposed to stay chilly until Sunday, how is that for perfection?

Ok, back to this dress, I love it, it is so comfortable, the cinching above the waist gives the illusion of a slimmer silhouette, the color, pretty neutral allows you to style it even for work, and the best part, it has pockets. I remember when the big fuss started about dresses and skirts with pockets, and being a jean girl as a teenager I never understood it, but now I know, pockets are awesome, what more can I say.



Linking with Meghan and Bethany

4 comments:

  1. What a cute dress! I love the print and the cut is perfection on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress!! Such a tropical feel, and it's lovely on you :) Definetly makes me want nicer weather :P I'm still 50's around here but less happy about it! haha I'm a bit over it :P

    Michelle
    www.oatsandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's in the 50's again today, and tomorrow it's supposed to be in the 40"s, guess who is dancing again.

      Delete