Jan 21, 2014

Yellow Remix



Pants: Old Navy / Sweater: Macys / Purse: local store (similar here and here) / Boots: Borrowed from my mother / Earrings: Ebay / Watch: Michael Kors / Cuff: Forever 21 (loving this)




As you can see here I like to wear this pants when the temperature drops just a little, they are such a fun color, but I must confess they are not as bright as they look, they look more mustard than bright yellow in real life. But still do the trick.

I can't get over how fast this sparkle holiday season went by, so I wanted to extend the sequin love just a couple more days, and what a better excuse than a sweater for this chilly days, and if it has sequins... well I won;'t complain. The best thing is that it is toned down a little, the pattern is a mix between gold an rose gold, making it very wearable.

Are there any holiday trends you wish you could pull off all year round?

2 comments:

  1. I'm all for year round sparkle! Love this sweater!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can find many styles of pumps including Christian Louboutin glitter pumps, Christian Louboutin glitter peep toe and so on in Christian Louboutin boutique.
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Gold Sand Gold Spike pointed Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Gold Sand Pointed Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Gold Spike Pumps
    http://www.clouboutinsneakers.com

    ReplyDelete