Feb 7, 2014

Candy Coated

Today I had my dreaded appointment at the DMV, sometimes I have been there for hours, even with an appointment, so I had to go prepared. I had a manager that used to say "Early is on time, on time is late, late is not acceptable", well I made sure to get there at least 15 minutes before my appointment just in case, brought all my documents with the checklist you can print online, to make everything go as smooth as possible (please read avoid being scolded in public) and had my trusty sudoku to keep myself entertained.

I also made sure to be comfy for the unknown time I was to remain seated, so coated jeans, a chambray shirt and espadrilles where my outfit choice, and to spice it up I loaded the bracelets and wore a statement necklace; my main focus today was my hair and my face, you know, to get a decent Driver's Licence picture, after all I have to flash that card almost everywhere I go.











Jeans: Old Navy / Top: Marshall's (Similar at J Crew Factory) / Shoes: BCBG via Macy's (Option) / Purse: Forever 21 (seen here) / Watch:  Michael Kors / Bracelets & Necklace: Ebay




But you have to praise when it's right and this office was the BEST I have ever been to (and I do this more often than most people), they were super organized, they had a person helping customers with appointments only, I had my paperwork checked and was given a number in a matter of seconds, I barely had any time to sit and turn on my sudoku app when my number was called, and by 9 o'clock I was already reading line 5 and having my picture taken, by 9:15 I was already out with my beloved pretty picture included DL.

So I guess it's safe to say this day is off to a good start, and the weekend is just beginning.

Linking up with Lauren and Sarah, because today I am a huge fan of my DMV!!! (not sports related but it's ok)


Venus Trapped in Mars





9 comments:

  1. Haha - funny bc a friend of mine was talking about her experience at DMV today, too! Glad your morning went well - that place is just a melting pot of crazies sometimes! You look great though and your espadrilles make me ridiculously excited for spring!
    morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, Love that necklace! Whenever I need to go to the DMV, I'm there before the doors are open so I'm one of the first ones in line :) Have a great weekend!
    Jessica
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally set up my appointment weeks in advance, but this office was great (I wouldn't risk it without an appointment).

      Delete
  3. Girl, you are SO LUCKY. I never have that kind of experience at the DMV. Maybe next time if I wear an outfit this cute they will serve me faster! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining the Friday's Fab Favorites link up, I was a co-host last week and I'm trying to read every post! I love all your accessories, I'm not very good at layering bracelets. And I'm super jealous that you can wear sandals now!

    http://wearwagrepeat.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for stopping by, I don't always do so great with the layering, it's definitely a trial an error, more on the error side sometimes :)

      Delete
  5. With high quality and graceful appearance,discount Christian Louboutin Pumps are worth you to pursued for.
    Christian Louboutin 16CM Blue Suede Heel Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 16CM Blue Suede Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 16CM Dark Grey Snake Pumps
    http://www.clouboutinpumpsmall.com

    ReplyDelete