Feb 25, 2014

Dress season is on

The weather has been so nice lately, it is warm enough for dresses but there is also this amazing breeze that makes it so perfect, we rarely get any wind down here so this has been an awesome treat. I'm trying to take advantage of it as much as I can and spend lots of time outdoors, now what I need to do is make it to the beach to work on that tan I promised.

Dress: Forever 21 (shift dress) / Shoes: Steve Madden (nude suede pumps) / Clutch: Forever 21 (black clutchcraving) / Watch: Michael Kors / Necklace: Thrifted


Today I decided to pair a simple shift dress with a tie belt, with a some nude pumps and a black clutch, and to break the color a little bit I spiced it up wit blue accessories.





This pose is totally borrowed from one of my favorite bloggers



2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun little dress! I love it with the nude pumps!

    ReplyDelete