Feb 5, 2014

Kiss & Makeup

The weather is so crazy around here, some of you are getting icy rain while we are enjoying summer-like weather, it feels really strange considering I am used to wearing sweater and boots for my birthday, but unless this cold front they mentioned today rushes to meet me I guess this will be the year for a change, maybe a dress or a full blown pleated skirt; I have seen some swoon worthy recently.

Skirt & Purse: Current  Forever 21  & loving this Crossbody and this Minaudiere / Tank: super old (like stone age, but loving this pink one) / Flats: Marshalls (old) / Ring & Necklace: Ebay / Bracelets: Urban Peach,  Vince Camuto (old, loving this gold cuff) and gifted / Watch: Michael Kors via Macy's






Today I decided to go with a monochromatic look, and I have to admit I really like it, I would probably change the lip color to a bolder one for an added pop of color between all this white, gray & black, but I am pleased with the result. This is a first for me and one that I might try again in the future.

This tank has been in my closet for as long as I can remember, it is so hard not to love English Bulldogs, and puppies even harder, but I need to invest on a couple more T's since they are so easy to style and comfy.




Linking up with Shanna


10 comments:

  1. Great Look! :)
    http://rosee96.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the slit on this skirt! It keeps it flirty and fun!!
    I can't believe you have bare legs, I am jealous!!
    matters of merrymaking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I would love some cold weather :(
      You should see how I go crazy buying winter clothes I barely get to wear

      Delete
  3. I love your skirt, and that bag is amazing!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your skirt!

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this skirt!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love maxi skirts. Beautiful job styling it.

    Happy Friday!
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete