Feb 17, 2014

Mimosas & S'mores

This weekend I went with some friends out for brunch, we were sitting outside, the weather was amazing the perfect combination of sunny but breeze, good enough to enjoy the outdoors without melting. We sipped on bottomless mimosas, and had our fair share of Grits n' Shrimp, French toast, and it really can't be breakfast without crispy bacon. Everything was to die for, and I finally lost my fear and tried the grits, they had always seemed so bland and unappetizing, but I do have to admit they were really good. I guess you never now until you give it a try.

It was a great time with great friends, but the best part was the dessert.... yummy, they have this "make it yourself s'mores" that was the cherry on top; they bring out your basics, graham crackers, Hershey's chocolate, and marshmallows, plus some strawberries and bananas, it's all served around this table top grill (Here is a great DIY to do it at home) and then you just get creative.











For this date I decided to wear something simple and comfortable. You can never go wrong with colored skinnies, a comfy blouse and some sparkly loafers (that you can barely see in the pics); I kept the bracelets to a minimum, so that I wouldn't jingle every time we raised or mimosas but I did wear my lip necklace that I had gotten from Ebay
Jeans: Old Navy / Blouse: Forever 21 (Loving this V neck wrap) / Purse: Steve Madden / Shoes: Ivanka Trump / Necklace: Ebay from this post / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelet: Brighton




Linking up with Carylee and On the Daily Express


7 comments:

  1. Great outfit for brunch and the DIY S'mores look SO GOOD! Yum!! Thanks for linking up with Manic Monday and visiting my Fashion Horoscopes...I just added your link to the Aquarius section. No wonder I like your style. :) -Gina
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything looks yum!!!!! and i love the outfit! the necklace is adorable!
    morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's one restaurant here that does the DIY smores and I always suggest it completely with dessert in mind!! Why does something so simple taste SO good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, but I do have to confess this was my first time eating real S'mores

      Delete