Feb 27, 2014

More awesome finds


One of the wonderful things of reading/writing blogs is that you get to discover amazing companies that have great products, things that you can't always find in your regular stores and let's be honest we  all want to be individuals and have our style be a reflection of who we are, and what better way to do that than through accessories?

I have always loved them, but it has become quite an addiction with all this amazing finds; yesterday I mentioned that I have a pop up party for Chloe + Isabel, what I failed to mention is that there are so many things that I love from them, not only how colorful and unique they are - I mean, look at that scarab bracelet, and it's limited edition - but also how they stand behind their brand, and more so the fact that their merchandisers can sell their products and still have other jobs, or be SAHM, how great is that.

Now go and fall in love with their products

PS - I really love everything they have, and they don't even know I'm writing this post!!

Linking up with Style Elixir
Chloe + Isabel





4 comments:

  1. I love both pairs of earrings! They are so pretty!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh everything is so pretty. i need more pretty sparkly jewelry in my life :)
    -- jackie - jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all! I am heading over to this site STAT. I haven't heard of it before. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete