Feb 19, 2014

Neon Pink

 
This past couple of days I have been rearranging my living room so I have been best friends with brushes, rollers, primers and paint, it was an exhausting job but the result was totally worth it, I got rid of a crazy color that I had applied to one of my big walls, and now the place looks a bit more put together. Needles to say my outfit of choice has been shorts and an old t-shirt (I splatter paint everywhere, definitely not a master painter) so it feels great to finally be done, wear paint free clothes and get ready for a new mani- pedi.
 
So to welcome a regular outfit I decided to pair a simple stripped skirt with a neon pink top, it looks a little subdued but I promise the color is as bright as it looks on the 3rd picture down; I love this top it brightens any outfit and since the details are on the sleeves it also allows you to wear it with a statement necklace.
 
I love this outfit is so simple and comfortable and yet it stands out; if only adding color to my legs was as easy as doing it to my walls.... but Thank God warmer days are around the corner and I will work on getting a little tan.
Skirt: Forever 21 (stripped A-line skirt) / Shirt: Express /  Shoes: Nine West (colorblock D'orsay) / Clutch: BCBG (baby giraffe print) /  Necklace: Charlotte Russe (clear luciteturquoise bib) / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelets: Urban PeachBrightonLucky Brand / Sunnies: Forever 21












 
Last but not least I want to congratulate Colleen Boudreau the winner of the giveaway Angela and I hosted last week, I hope you get something you really love. Thank you to everyone that participated and took the time to check my little corner here on the blogosphere.
 
 
Linking with Shanna



6 comments:

  1. The color of that top is SO gorgeous. Love it paired with turquoise as you've done with the necklace there. Such a great color combination. Glad you're able to get out of the painting clothes and back into the cute stuff. :) -Gina
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty outfit on you! I love your striped skirt, and the gorgeous necklace!!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit! The necklace is wonderful. Thank you so much for stopping by on my SITS day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having so much fun checking out your blog! I love this outfit, with the bright pop of color along with the black and white! I've never been particularly fashion-forward and I'm a SAHM now, so that style is not usually happening... I absolutely LOVE checking out what other fashionable people wear, though!

    ReplyDelete