Mar 31, 2014

Chevron Pants


This past week and weekend were so exhausting, that even though it's only Monday I am praying for the weekend to arrive, I have been running around and working like crazy. I have a little project in the works and that has me beyond ecstatic, as soon as it's ready I will be sure to share it over here, but trust me, the restless nights and overworked days will be worth it.

Chevron pants - crossbody - silk blouse - nude flats

For this outfit I am embarrassed to admit that I chose this pants solely based on the fact that they had never been worn before and still had the tag attached, that doesn't happen that often in my closet, I am a firm believer in "using your fine china" there is no better day than today, sort of motto, pretty much if I can change at the store and start using what I bought I probably would. But every once in a while (specially with online shopping) I order something that looks great online but not so much on me, time goes by and next thing I know, it's too late to return or exchange.

So it was time I forced myself to style this pants, I wore them with a silk blouse that I bought at at thrift store a long time ago and that I used on an older post (you can see the horrible newbie blogger picture at the bottom), some nude flats, and a cross-body with a pop of color, the outcome was better than I thought, and as usual might force me to reconsider other items I have turned my back on.

Chevron pants - crossbody - silk blouse - nude flats

Chevron pants - crossbody - nude flats

Chevron pants - crossbody - silk blouse - nude flats
Pants: Forever 21 / Top: Thrifted (Last seen here) / Flats: Forever 21- old (bam-pow option, blush colored flats) / Watch: Michael Kors / Crossbody: Marshalls / Necklace & Studs: A gift


Chevron pants - crossbody - silk blouse - nude flats

Chevron pants - crossbody - silk blouse - nude flats

Chevron pants - crossbody - silk blouse - nude flats

Linking with Carylee and Lauren


6 comments:

  1. I am guilty of this as well...I have bought things and then never worn them! I think it's awesome that you decided to wear these after all! I love how you styled these pants with the pops of color! You should definitely wear them again :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Cash Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks, I'll have to find another way to style them now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the printed pants! chevron is such a great pattern!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear about your project!
    I am guilty of buying things like cocktail dresses on sale even when I don't need them, because eventually, you will need a cocktail dress. So I can relate to this. The pants are great and you've accessorized them perfectly!
    Thanks for linking up! Carylee | http://www.morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the printed pants!! I'm guilty for buying loud pants all d time!!

    http://www.cindyslittleblackbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can find many styles of pumps including Christian Louboutin glitter pumps, Christian Louboutin glitter peep toe and so on in Christian Louboutin boutique.
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Brown Sheepskin pointed Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Champagne Rhinestone Pointed Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Dark Blue Patent Leather Pumps
    http://www.clouboutinsneakers.com

    ReplyDelete