Mar 11, 2014

Denim on Denim

This one is one comfy outfit; and how can you possibly go wrong with denim on denim? I love everything about it, the distressed jeans, how the cuff makes the shoe pop, how the top allows you to showcase your jewelry, and the obvious, denim goes with everything.

You can pull off any type of shoes with boyfriend jeans, heels like in this pictures or Converse; the top, you can layer it for those of you still dealing with cooler temperatures, wear it with shorts or over a dress, you name it, with denim sky is the limit.

boyfriend jeans - denim top - leather clutch


orange heels - boyfriend jeans

leather envelope clutch - statement necklace

Jeans: American Eagle / Top: Marshalls / Heels: Charlotte Russe last seen here / Necklace: gift / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelets: Ebay, and super old / Clutch: Ebay

statement necklace - denim top - leather envelope clutch

accessories - michael kors watch #fabfind

boyfriend jeans - denim top


orange heels - boyfriend jeans

Considering how many times I have worn this shirt in the short life of this blog of mine, I can definitely say it was a great purchase, can't really call it an investment as it was one of those awesome finds at Marshalls. 

Linking up with Laura and Lauren


11 comments:

  1. cute look! i love cuffed jeans with heels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this look...a fun casual look with a fabulous clutch! would you mind if we featured this on our blog tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the denim on denim! i've been wanting to try it!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely can't beat a great chambray!
    I love that you did denim on denim - a combo I have not yet done myself! But it works on you! Very nice!
    Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit! I like the denim + denim!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit! I've been always afraid to do denim on denim because it reminds me of the late 90s of young Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears days. You're really making me reconsider.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I'm liking those heels! I have seen a lot of that style in magazines but not on people yet. I normally don't like pumps because my feet feel like they can't breathe, but this could be a practical option. And you did a really nice job styling the denim on denim! Great look. :)
    Gina
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving those heels! They are amazing and so inexpensive! Thanks for sharing such a great find!

    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! Visiting from Style Sessions link up! LOVE everything about that clutch :)

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! Great spring look that's casual but still feminine. :)

    ReplyDelete