Mar 25, 2014

Flower shorts


 
Flower shorts - green shirt - wedges #shorts
Shorts: Forever 21 / Top: Express (super old, but with their sale going on, you need to check them out)   / Sandals: Michael Kors / Bag: Urban Expressions (Via HauteLook) / Watch: Michael Kors / Sunnies: Forever 21 (not online anymore) / Bracelets: Aldo (loving this cuff)
Flower shorts - green shirt - wedges #shorts
statement necklace - bangles



Flower shorts - green shirt - wedges #shorts
Lately I have been embracing the fact that I can wear shorts and skirts most of the time, for as long as I can remember I have loved sweaters, jeans and jackets; I used to spend my weekends and vacations up in the mountains in Colombia, so "cold" weather was my habitat of choice, even when I used to visit my family here in Florida I refused to dress lighter.

Well it is safe to say that after 10 years in this lovely summer climate I am finally starting to let my reality sink in, or maybe with getting older we get more comfortable in our own skin and with the choices me make (don't get me wrong, I still have a long way to go), but whatever the reason is shorts and dresses are in my horizon, like this flowery one I scored at Forever 21 a couple of days ago, it doesn't get any better than this, flowery, comfy and a bargain.

Any particular spring/summer trends that you'd like to share...?

Linking with Laura and Lauren

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous that you're in shorts and sandals! The floral print is so great for the spring!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    $520 Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look! It's nice to know someone is enjoying warm weather!!!

    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the emerald statement necklace!!

    http://www.cindyslittleblackbook.com

    ReplyDelete