Mar 13, 2014

Gold Studs #TBT


Continuing with my #TBT theme, inspired by this Pinterest image and keeping in mind that I am an 80's baby my outfit today is a more up-to-date take on the infamous studs that graced everything in the 80's, from our jeans, to our jackets and even to our shoes.

I have studs in my top and on my bracelet, and to balance them out I paired them with plain but colorful skinnies and a simple black clutch, and to break all that gold and add  an extra ingredient to the mix, I wore comfy silver sandals.

Pink skinnies - black studded tee
Pants: Marshalls  (Bright pink - on sale,  pastel pink) / Top:  Forever 21 (Studded teewhite tee with a heart) / Clutch: Forever 21 (patent leatherVersace zip clutch - to die for and extreme splurge) / Watch: Michael Kors / Sandals: Carlos Santana via Macys (clearance) (Embellished option)

michael kors watch - black clutch -


pink skinnies - black top - silver sandals


black clutch - studded tee - arm party

pink skinnies - silver sandals




As you can see from the second picture, I started taking pictures with my hair down, but the crazy wind (probably brought in by those dark clouds) would not let it be, so I had to improvise a super messy bun so that we could finish this pictures, please don't mind the not so styled hair.

And if you have ever wondered why I look so serious in most of my pictures, I present to you "the tilted head laugh", this is how I laugh most of the time, not very blog conducive, or helpful when trying to get my accessories in the frame. I promise that even though it rained after this pictures I was not calling onto the God of rain, it was just silly me laughing at who knows what. And now you know.


Black studded tee - silver sandals - pink skinnies

Linking with JacquelineSharonLauren and Meghan



4 comments:

  1. I love those hot pink pants! Those sandals are very cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think the tilted head laugh is very funny and natural and looks great on the blog! Haha, keep up the good work.

    Btw, just wanted to thank you for your comments on my blog. I don't always get to respond to comments (crazy practicum year), but I appreciate them nonetheless. :)

    xo,
    -Nathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still rock gold studs…am I old fashioned?? love the look!

    http://www.cindyslittleblackbook.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all, they can definitely spice up an outfit :)

      Delete