Mar 17, 2014

Last sweater day

This past weekend was, what I can be pretty sure, the last chance to wear a sweater, by some miracle the temperature was in the 60's, allowing us Floridians to sport our "winter" clothes one more time. The weather was so amazing, just a little chilly to cover up, but sunny at the same time, the perfect chance to wear this utility vest that I had been craving since forever. I finally snatched it up during a 30% sale at Old Navy with a $20 reward that I had, so I technically paid like $3, there is no way you can beat that, and considering where I live, a vest is a better investment than a jacket, so I am pretty pleased.

utility vest - stripped sweater - #armparty

I wore it with a dark stripped sweater to make it pop, some comfy boat shoes and loose jeans, and since I love my accessories, I had to throw on a white necklace and a few bracelets. 

stripped sweater - utility vest - boat shoes


stripped sweater - utility vest - boat shoes


utility vest - statement necklace - stripped sweater


utility vest - arm party


stripped sweater - utility vest - boat shoes

stripped sweater - utility vest - boat shoes
Sweater: Forever 21 (blue & white sweater/ Vest: Old Navy / Jeans: American Eagle / Shoes: White Mountain (via Macy's, boat shoes) / Sunnies: Charlotte Russe / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelets: Forever 21 & a gift

Linking with CaryleeTara and Elena


9 comments:

  1. I really love that vest! I got a coat from Old Navy that looks like that vest but with sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! The vest really completes it. So funny that you guys are getting one more use out of your winter wear, whereas I feel like winter will never leave! Can we just trade please?! haha
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! It reminds me of a JCrew top with the jeweled neckline, except your bling is way more fun!
    Thanks for sharing with manic monday! Carylee | http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! I have a similar vest and wear it all the time. It's the perfect add on item.
    ~Ellen
    www.everydayfancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear you on the "last winter weekend!" I think we are in the same boat in SoCal. Love your striped sweater and the styling here, thanks for linking up again!
    Gina @ On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I have another few weekends in sweaters. Ugh. You look great! Thanks for linking up for Favorite Fashion Friday! Hope to see you back tomorrow!
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wore it with a dark stripped sweater to make it pop, some comfy boat ... awhitesweater.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wore it with a dark stripped sweater to make it pop, some comfy boat shoes and loose jeans, and since I love my accessories, I had to throw on ... astripedsweater.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I finally snatched it up during a 30% sale at Old Navy with a $20 reward that I had, so I ... menssweatervest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete