Mar 20, 2014

Leopard & Gold #TBT

If someone would have told me years ago that I would wear leopard, and even worse a jumpsuit, I would have laughed so hard. I mean, when I was growing up leopard was so tacky and jumpsuits belonged in the 80's. But since then leopard has become a very popular print, that serves as a neutral nowadays. And after seeing this little number at Forever 21 a couple days ago, I had to rethink my feelings for it.

I walked around the store with it for a while, I tried it on every time I went to the dressing room, I took a picture and shared it with my mother (she actually called me back when I was home already with a shopping bag in hand) I kept repeating the reasons why it was such a good purchase (and only $23); it's comfy, light fabric, an accessory on it's own, trendy, you name it.

Leopard jumpsuit



Leopard jumpsuit - envelope clutch - statement cuff
Jumpsuit: Forever 21 / Belt: Steve Madden (via Marshalls) / Sandals: DV (via Macys) / Clutch: Ebay / Watch: Michael Kors / Cuff: borrowed from my mom / Necklace: Elephanttassel

Leopard jumpsuit - envelope clutch - statement cuff

Leopard jumpsuit - envelope clutch - statement cuff


Leopard jumpsuit - envelope clutch - statement cuff


Needles to say it came home with me to keep up with #TBT, and I wore it right away, I don't believe in saving the fine china for a special occasion, you have it, you love it, you use it, so I paired it with a belt to give me some shape, a big cuff and a plain tassel necklace.

Linking with BethanyJacquelineLauren, Aleshea, and Tara


4 comments:

  1. I've been totally obsessed with jumpsuits lately and this one is amazing! Love the gold accessories!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to feel the same way about leopard but now it's a favorite! That jumpsuit is so fabulous on you! PS Your little feature is on my blog today :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    $520 Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so adorable! i've been obsessed with rompers for a while, and i think it's time to take the plunge and get a jumpsuit. they seem so versatile and fun to style.

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog through the "That's Fresh Friday" linkup...I had to click when I saw Leopard Print in the thumbnail. You have a great blog! I look forward to following you :)

    ReplyDelete