Mar 4, 2014

Pattern and a Straw Fedora

I wore this outfit this past weekend when I finally made it to the new Outlet Mall in Palm Beach Lakes, I wore comfy flats (not pictured) so that we could walk for hours and browse all the different stores; shorts and a sleeveless top to deal with the heat, it's one of those outdoor malls and the temperature has started to rise down here; and finally a straw fedora. I started the day wearing sunglasses but then I ran into this little hat and I couldn't resist it, it matched my outfit and I was able to wear it in & out, so I safely tucked my glasses in my purse.

Speaking of sunglasses, I am dying over this aviators at Forever 21, I actually got to try the blue ones at the store, but they are so big on my face that I had to pass; but since good things happen to those who wait, my mother told that I could keep her Tory Burch ones, since she never really wears them, so that worked out just fine.
Shorts: Marshalls / Top: Forever 21 (Windowpane topStripped tee) / Clutch & Cuff: Ebay / Watch: Michael Kors (crossing my fingers that this one is still available for Macy's Friends & Family) / Fedora: Charlotte Russe
  








I know most of you have been dealing with a roller coaster weather, but I promise, spring is just around the corner and I can't wait what all of you are going to start wearing. 



1 comment:

  1. Those lace shorts are so pretty on you, and I love your oversized clutch!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete