Mar 18, 2014

St Paddy's green

This post is brought to you by the headless horseman of Sleepy Hollow, no I did not intentionally cut my head off from most of the pictures, the ones where my face does show came up blurry or kind of weird so I decided to go with the flow and give the headless shots a go. Anyways the important thing here is the outfit, and it does show, so for today I think we should be fine.

I wore this outfit yesterday to avoid being pinched, I had a hard time thinking of something green in my closet, until I came across this 100 years old skirt, it has to be one of the first purchases I made when I moved here, but I still love it, I don't wear it as often as I should, but now that warmer weather is upon us I have promised myself to shop my closet more often.





Skirt: Charlotte Russe (Pleated chiffon option) / Top: Forever 21 (rouched hem top) / Scarf: Old Navy / Sandals: Nine West (Tory Burch option) / Purse: local store /  Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelets: Lucky Brand, Urban Peach, a gift






Linking with Laura and Lauren





2 comments:

  1. Very cute and very springy. Stopping by from sits

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can find many styles of pumps including Christian Louboutin glitter pumps, Christian Louboutin glitter peep toe and so on in Christian Louboutin boutique.
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Heel Black Sequins Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Heel Black Sheepskin Pointed Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Heel colorful Sequins Pumps
    http://www.clouboutinsneakers.com

    ReplyDelete