Mar 3, 2014

The Best of February

February was an awesome month, not only was it valentine's but it was also may birthday. So we decided to throw a little party towards the end of the month (since everyone was either working or celebrating with their significant others).

We decided to go all Pinterest creative, we used this idea for the pixie sticks with the raffle tickets, heart stickers tied to the necklace for the yes/no contest (you can see a lot of the stickers ended up in my face on the bottom picture), a friend baked Valentine Cupcakes and we had a chalkboard for everyone to get creative; we also attempted the infamous strawberry margarita jello shots, but let me tell you, they are very tricky, you need a lot of patience and steady hands so that you don't go too deep and end up carving a hole on the bottom like we did.











Anyhow, we all had an amazing time, we celebrated birthdays and friendship, enjoyed amazing food and took quite a few pictures, as for my outfit I loved my skirt, it has the volume of a midi skirt minus the length which works out perfect since I am on the short side; and I do promise that even though my mother and I look like we planned our outfits to match each other (upside down) it was just mere coincidence, I guess it just comes to show how much we are alike.


As for this shamming picture, just so you know I firmly believe that I am 5 years old, and can get away with wearing a pink crown, matching heart glasses and tons of stickers on my face.

I loved you February, I wonder what March will bring.

Linking up with More Pieces of Me and Still Being Molly





3 comments:

  1. What a fun party! Thanks for linking up with Funday Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday and Valentine's day! Looks like an awesome party there, you can most definitely pull off the heart glasses and rainbow tiara! :) -Gina
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not judging because I would so be right next to you with matching obnoxiousness! I love these photos - so fun! Hope it was fantastic, and here's wishing you a great March as well! Thanks for coming back to manic Monday! morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete