Apr 7, 2014

Abstract pattern

This weekend I had some friends from Colombia in town visiting their parents, an old friend from high school, last time I saw her she was pregnant, and now she brought along the cutest baby ever, she is 10 months old and her teeth are starting to grow so you can just imagine what she looks like when she smiles, heaven, I tell you.

I wore this comfy dress (by the end of the day it was paired with sandals) all day to work, with the nude heels it looked a bit more work appropriate, and it was also an easy transition piece for the afternoon, and next day morning, since I end up spending the night at her parents house.

It was lots of fun, and it always makes me happy to see the friends I grew up with and how good they are doing; I have to admit seeing them all having babies is quite a shock and definitely makes me realize how much time has gone by, but it's still a blessing to still have them all in my life, even if they are far away.

Abstract pattern dress


Abstract pattern dress

Abstract pattern dress


fan necklace

Abstract pattern dress - statement necklace

Abstract pattern dress

Abstract pattern dress

On to different things, how pretty is this clutch/wallet? it reminds me of the times when I used to to patchwork when I was little, the bird detail is just adorable, and the wallet is big enough to hold all your essentials, it is so perfect for traveling, to keep everything organized and in one place. So go on and check The Indian Bazaar and keep coming back because Vishruti (the store owner) has a little treat in store for you guys.

nude sandals

Dress: Forever 21 (Colorful Aztec dresssolid color option)
Sandals: Nine West
Wallet/Clutch: c/o The Indian Bazar
Watch: Michael Kors
Earrings/ Necklace: Emma & Sophia

Linking with Carylee

8 comments:

  1. Love Forever 21 for printed trendy dresses like this <3

    http://www.cindyslittleblackbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that dress! Such a fun print and flattering silhouette on you. And yeah, it's always weird when your friends start entering different stages of life than you. :) It's great that you guys are staying close regardless of kids or no kids! Thanks for linking up to Manic Monday!
    Gina
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      It is so good to still be in touch with them, I even have friends in Australia

      Delete
  3. That necklace looks beautiful with that dress! Nice pairing!

    Marianne

    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dress! It looks fantastic on you, and it goes beautifully with those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot for posing with my organic cotton canvas wallet.
    It looks even pretty with the gorgeous YOU

    I am having a flat 30% sale on my shop - www.TheIndianBazaar.etsy.com and a flat 40% on my shop www.IndianJournals.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete