Apr 3, 2014

Ceramic print


I've had this blazer for quite some time now, but needless to say the sunshine state doesn't allow for multiple wear, so whenever we get a little breeze I try and sneak a blazer or a jacket with my outfit. The day I wore this jacket was in the upper 60's (don't judge if you are up north) and it was one of those days when you don't feel like dressing up, when jeans and a t-shirt sound like the best thing ever, so to take it up a notch and not look like is grocery shopping day, I threw this blazer on to make it look more polished.

Tell me, what do you wear when you don't feel like dressing up?






Jeans: American Eagle/ Blazer: Zara - old (floral cropped blazer -  leopard floral blazer) / Tshirt:  Forever 21 - old (white-teeblack-tee) / Clutch: old (cutout envelope clutch - chevron clutch) / Boat shoes: White Mountain via Macys (loving this black & white option) / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelets: DIY, Brighton, gifted


Linking with BethanyAshleyLauren, Heather, and Jacqueline


11 comments:

  1. I LOVE that blazer! The print is amazing and I like the length of it too! It definitely dresses up the outfit. I tend to go with jeans and t-shirts when I don't feel like dressing up too. I'll add a jacket or some wedges to take it up a notch if needed. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I scored it on major sale, after I almost bought it full price when it came out. Slowly making my way to score major things like you :)

      Delete
  2. The print on that blazer is so pretty! A blazer is a great and easy way to dress up an outfit.

    -Sharon
    PS I emailed you this morning :)
    The Tiny Heart
    Cookbook Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous jacket!
    I would love to wear this.

    Alena & http://garmentsspeech.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit! I love the ease of adding a cute blazer to a casual outfit to give it a little more polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it takes 5 minutes to put together, double score :)

      Delete
  5. That blazer is really cute! Such a easy way to look put together!

    Nicole
    www.nicoletothenines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blazer! Hahaha you never get to wear a blazer....neither do I but that it is because it is too cold! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I wish we got a little bit of real winter down here, but just sometimes, specially now with this never ending cold you are dealing with

      Delete
  7. That blazer is so much fun! Please consider joining my Light It Up Blue link-up for Autism Awareness: http://notjustbrides.blogspot.com/2014/04/light-it-up-blue.html

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete