Apr 4, 2014

Dreaming of Wendy

Wendy
You know how most little girls dream of being a princess, well, now that I am a grown woman, sometimes I dream of Wendy, she is one of my favorite bloggers, and one of the main reasons I decided to start this little adventure. Her story is truly unique and what is even more amazing is her sense of style; oh how I wish I was able to pull something like this with this Sleeveless Floral Dress, it looks so simple and yet so daring.

Or how about this Lime Green Skater Dress styled with a corset like she did it, the flare of the dress is so pretty, it just makes you want to twirl.

In my dream world I would play dress up in her closet (where her clothes magically fit me), but in the mean time I can try and recreate some of her looks that I think I can manage to wear, like this one with this lovely Baroque Dress , or how about this one with the Ceramic Print Shift Dress.

Let's not forget about her purses and her shoes, she always pairs them perfectly with her outfit, like how she styled this clear clutch, I for once prefer this Clear & Neon Clutch version, (not that I'm brave enough to wear it) the color is gorgeous and perfect for summer. And then this T-Strap Sandals and this Black & White Oxfords, perfection, I love them.

 Her outfits are always impeccable, and while it's true that I probably wouldn't have a place to wear all her awesome clothes a girl can always dream right?

  

8 comments:

  1. Great post! I LOVE that ceramic print dress. I also love the shape of the skater dress! So fun!

    Marianne

    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun to pick things I think she would wear.

      Delete
  2. Love the dress and the clutch!! kinda digging that color green <3

    http://www.cindyslittleblackbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree- Wendy has amazing style and I love these fun Wendy-inspired pieces. I agree - love the concept and look of the clear bag but not sure I'd really want to pull it off in reality! Great shoe choices, too!
    Gina
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, sometimes she has this amazing pieces that I can only dream of wearing

      Delete
  4. love the floral dresses. so perfect for spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She has such amazing style! I absolutely love that white, pink, and blue dress!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one I can see myself wearing, glad you like it :)

      Delete