Apr 1, 2014

Light Nautical

I love this shorts, they are super comfy, the material is thick enough that it doesn't lose shape, but light enough for a pair of shorts, this particular color is one of my favorites, it's so vibrant without being flashy, and what was better was the price, I got it during one of Express sales (Gina I know you'll be proud of me).

I don't own any red tops, so I went with the next best thing, a lighter version, to try and recreate a nautical look for today's theme; I figured between that and my beach tote this will be a pretty beachy/nautical outfit.




Shorts: Express / Top: Old Navy / Sandals: Nine West ( Cork sole option, t-strap option) / Beach Bag: Brighton / Sunnies: Charlotte Russe / Necklaces & Bracelet: Emma & Sophia




PS: Love how the shadow gives me a much needed fake tan.
Linking with Laura and Lauren


9 comments:

  1. Love this nautical look! all you need is boat shoes ;)

    http://www.cindyslittleblackbook.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike (LOL) I actually tried it with boat shoes first, but it made me look even paler, so I switched to the sandals :)

      Delete
  2. What a fun beach bag! I also love how you layered your necklaces!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Cookbook Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your stripes and your necklace. lovely outfit. I saw you on Trend Spin LinkUp. Love Liz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this color combo and that necklace is to die for! Great look!

    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like them, they are part of my little project

      Delete
  5. I'm loving this nautical look! and those necklaces are sooooo gorgeous!!!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shorts do look very comfy and super chic! Love the color and how you styled it with the pink shirt, very nautical indeed.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete