Apr 28, 2014

Madras, Neon pop and a cameo

The weather has been changing again, this past couple of days we would wake up in the low 70's, and it would go up to 80 during the day, so it allowed us a little bit of freedom with more covered outfits, but this past 3 days it has started in the 80's and it slowly creeps up making it crazy hot. This weekend the humidity was just crazy, it felt like it had you all wrapped around and it felt like we were baking; so brace yourselves skirts and shorts are about to be the only wearable attire in my neck of the woods.

I wore this outfit to work last week, it was just a relaxed and comfy day, and to dress it up a bit I threw in my neon pumps, I promise I don't look like a light-house, I mean, they are bright, just not as crazy bright as they come out in the pictures; neon seems to be quite hard to photograph (I at least haven't mastered it yet).

I had already worn this top before with shorts and a hat, and I was obviously having a bad hair day both times, hence the hat and the braid.

If you can make it past the shoes you will see my new favorite man who is making an appearance for the first time after being mentioned several times, I am currently working on a little bio for Adopt-a-bull to put up on their website, so that people who are interested in adopting him (aka the time when my heart will break into a million pieces) can get a little background on him. As soon as it is ready I will also share it here with pictures so that you can all fall in love with this little meatball that has stolen my heart.

Skinny jeans - neon pumps - madras top - black clucth

Skinny jeans - neon pumps - madras top - black clucth

Emma & Sophia - jewelry - statement bracelet - arm party

Skinny jeans - neon pumps - madras top - black clucth - english bulldog
Jeans: American Eagle / Top: Forever 21 - old (Madras top and worn here) / Pumps: Charlotte Russe / Clutch: Forever 21 - old / Earrings: Emma & Sophia / Bracelet: Emma & Sophia
Skinny jeans - neon pumps - madras top - black clucth

Skinny jeans - neon pumps - madras top - black clucth - english bulldog

Jewelry - Emma & Sophia - madras top

Madras top - lace shorts - skinny jeans

Linking with Carylee, Molly, Elena,& Lauren



6 comments:

  1. That pup is too cute!!!! and I'm loving your neon heels!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was beyond fun scrolling down to see the neon heels with this! Great choice! And sorry for the super delayed Twitter response! :) I had family in town this weekend so things have been crazy. That's so cute that you're writing a pet bio. :)
    Gina
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  3. I for one am in love with the neon pumps! The way they pop is just so perfect! And I love your new accessory! I want to smush the meatball!! He's so handsome!! Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete