Apr 24, 2014

Maxi-dress & on-line shopping

There are so many things in my closet that I had forgotten I had, like this maxi-dress, I love it, I always have, it was one of my first ever on-line purchases because they didn't carry it in the store, it was such a long time ago that you can just imagine how scared I was about what I was getting.
Will it fit me, will the fabric be nice, will it look remotely close to the website picture? tons of crazy questions that barely cross my mind nowadays, after all in store returns are, for the most part, an option.

 It is crazy to see how skeptical I was in the beginning and how much I currently enjoy on-line shopping, it takes the hassle out of carrying tons of things around, multiple trips to the dressing room, the overwhelming feeling I get when a store has 2 or 3 floors full of merchandise, the weird associate that sometimes follows you around like if you had a shoplifter sign on your forehead. I won't lie, I still enjoy walking into a store and browsing around, specially stores like Home GoodsMarshalls and TJ Maxx, where you find unique pieces that are not available everywhere, but for the rest of the stores I prefer the comfort of my house, and if I can rack the cart up to score free shipping even better (Unless they don't allow returns Forever 21 I'm looking at you I try to add extra things to reach free shipping and simply return them to the store)

Maxi-dress - animal print - jelly flats - Emma & Sophia

Maxi-dress - animal print - jelly flats - Emma & Sophia

Maxi-dress - animal print - jelly flats - Emma & Sophia
Dress: Charlotte Russe - old (Sleeveless printed dressstrapless option) / Sandals: Nine West - old (jelly sandals) / Watch: Michael Kors / Earrings: Emma & Sophia / Bracelets: old and Emma & Sophia

Maxi-dress - animal print - jelly flats - Emma & Sophia

envelope clutch - jelly flats - animal print

Maxi-dress - animal print - jelly flats - Emma & Sophia

Maxi-dress - animal print - jelly flats - Emma & Sophia

Maxi-dress - animal print - jelly flats - Emma & Sophia

Back to the dress that started this ramble, the only thing I regret is not getting the other prints they had, they never brought it back, and I never found anything similar for the $28 bucks I paid (insert sad face), but anyways, at least I have this one that has stood the test of time and that looks awesome and keeps me fresh in this warm Florida weather.

What awesome finds do you have in your closet that you still love to this day?

Linking with BethanyTaraJacqueline and Jackie

Want some spending cash??? Don't forget the #Giveaway


7 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit! And I'm loving the lush green :) I miss that here in Phoenix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous dress!!! I see why you love it so much. The print is so fun, and it's perfect with your clutch!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks lovely and great for a humid day. I can't get enough of maxi dresses, I wear them all to often now. Found you through #spotlight link up. Rachel xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that maxi! So cute I live in my maxis over the summer! And that clutch is adorable! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this maxi dress and I love that you paired it with that fab pink clutch! Great look!

    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgonelglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the contrast of the clutch! The color is perfect for spring!

    xo,
    http://www.chachathefashiongenius.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maxi dresses are the most comfortable thing to wear when the weather gets warmer

    Cindy's Little Black Book

    ReplyDelete