Apr 8, 2014

Ombre

Today I'm wearing a maxi dress that I've had since forever, I scored this ombre dress at Marshalls for under $25 dollars 1 or 2 years ago and I've worn it several times since, I normally tie it around my neck for a little more support during the day, but today I wanted to wear 2 statement necklaces, so I just tied it in a bow and let it drop.

I love how it's so dark and then you get the unexpected fuchsia pop in the middle, it completely gives the dress a different dimension and makes it stand out.




Dress: Marshalls (Purple ombre dresspink maxi) / Sandals: DV via Macys (DV Hani) / Clutch: Local boutique (Clear clutchcroc clutch) / Watch: Michael Kors (loving this slim twist watch) / Necklace: Emma & Sophia














 Linking with Laura, ShannaErin, Kileen and Lauren


5 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! Isn't Marshall's the best?!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That maxi dress is gorg!

    http://www.cindyslittleblackbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This maxi dress is absolutely gorgeous on you!!! I can't believe it's form Marshalls!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an incredible ombre dress!! You look gorgeous!! Knockout!!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can find many styles of pumps including Christian Louboutin glitter pumps, Christian Louboutin glitter peep toe and so on in Christian Louboutin boutique.
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Nude T-Strappy pointed Sandals
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Orange Leather pointed Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Peach Pointed Pumps
    http://www.clouboutinsneakers.com

    ReplyDelete