Apr 15, 2014

Simple tee

I love this pants, I've worn them in the past, with espadrilles and a chambray top, they are super comfy like a regular pair of jeans, but the coating makes them stand out. For this look I decided to also keep it casual with a plain tee, and to add a little extra I added some bow sandals and a statement necklace.

I apologize for the pictures, but I did pull over and try to get as many as I could on Friday while on my way home to meet the lady that was bringing Benson over (more on that here). I promise to take better ones for next post, and maybe a sneak peak photo-bomb of my new love.

Jeans: Old Navy (on sale) / TeeExpress / Sandals: Franco Sarto via Marshall's - old (Pump with bow - Platform with bows) / Purse: Steve Madden via Ross (Orange shopper - Sand satchel) / Watch: Michael Kors - old / Necklace & Bracelets: Emma & Sophia 







Linking with Lauren (Fizz and Frosting), Style Elixir (Lauren)  and Laura

2 comments:

  1. I like the color tee, mixing colorful tees are an easy way to dress up any outfit <3

    http://www.cindyslittleblackbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these great warm colors with the palm trees. Cute post! :)

    I want to invite you to enter my blog's #HopeForMoms Giveaway (total giveaway valued at $810!) All you have to do is write a #HopeForMoms status which will be shared with mom survivors of human trafficking through International Princess project. :D Check out more details at my blog!

    God bless,
    Christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete