Apr 23, 2014

Tassels

This week has been a good one so far, yesterday I finally took Benson (my foster Bulldog) to the vet after the quarantine period, we all new he was going to be Pandora's Box of medical issues, but luckily nothing that is a major concern.

He had just finished his first round of antibiotics (that he got from the pound) and now he is back on medication, he has eye, ear and skin infections, so he also needs drops and a special wash followed by a spray, the drops are quite a task, specially the ear ones, he is not too fond of those; so I do what every treacherous parent would do, wait until he is sleeping on one side and get him good. He obviously doesn't like me very much, but I'm sure he will start feeling the difference soon, and like with his neck rash, he will come to enjoy getting the medication.

It amazes me how trusting and gentle he is, I was afraid at first that he might bite me; after all, we know nothing about where he came from or how he was treated, but animals are so smart and they can tell who is treating them with kindness and love. And true I've only had him for a little over a week, but this little meatball (ah yes, and he is obese) has already won my heart, I can't wait to see him get all better and being a normal goofy bulldog.
Summer dress - pink clutch

Summer dress - pink clutch - studded sandals

Summer dress - pink clutch - studded sandals
Dress: Rampage via Macys / Sandals: Charlotte Russe / Clutch: Ebay / Necklace: Amazon option / Watch: Michael Kors

Summer dress - pink clutch

Summer dress - pink clutch - studded sandals

Studded sandals - pink clutch

Summer dress - pink clutch - studded sandals

Now, onto the outfit, I've had this tassel dress for as long as I can remember, I scored it at Macy's for like $13 or $14 and I have gotten my money out of it plenty of times, it's super comfy and fresh, and the little details bring it up a bit. I paired it with this shoes that I saw on Shannon, I was waiting for them to get to me like a little kid because every time she wore them (here and here) they looked amazing, and let me tell you, they do not disappoint.

Linking with Shanna and Kileen

And don't forget to enter the cash giveaway!!!


7 comments:

  1. That's so exciting you got a dog! :) Loving your dress, it's a really pretty print!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a foster, but I already gave him my hole heart :)

      Delete
  2. LOVING those heels on you! They look fabulous and go perfect with that dress! ;)

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy I saw them on you and bought them, I love them.

      Delete
  3. i love the pretty print of this outfit and i'm glad to hear that your dog is adjusting well!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete