May 29, 2014

Baseball Tee

Gina would be so proud of me, not only am I wearing Express pants and top, but I got this top with an extra 30% off the lowest price, bottom line, like $20 bucks; I have always wanted a baseball tee, when I was younger, maybe 10-11 one of my uncles went to visit us in Colombia and he brought me a white and blue baseball tee from gap (number on the back and everything), you can imagine that I wore it to pieces, until my mother threw it out because I looked like I was about to go beg for money in the streets, I was obsessed with that top, I always wanted another one, but was never able to find something similar (I believe it might have even been from the boys section).

Well I know this is not exactly a tee, but I am in love with it, the fabric on the front is super soft, and the sides and waistband are made of a thicker material that give it a lot of weight, and last but not least the super bright color makes this outfit pop.
Baseball tee - white sandals - woven bag - gold cuff
Pants: Express / Top:  Express / Bag:  Steve Madden via Ross / Shoes: Nine West / Necklace: Ebay / Cuff:  Charlotte Russe / Sunnies: Charlotte Russe / Watch: Michael Kors

Baseball tee - white sandals - woven bag - gold cuff

Baseball tee - white sandals - woven bag - gold cuff

Baseball tee - white sandals - woven bag - gold cuff

Baseball tee - white sandals - woven bag - gold cuff

Linking with AgiBethany, Tara, Jacqueline and Ashley

23 comments:

  1. This is such a great weekend look. I am loving those wide leg pants!!! I need a pair in my life!! Truly love this whole style!! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm LOVING those wide leg pants!! and that baseball tee is perfection!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this top with that necklace such a great look! Those pants look so comfy!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And they are super light, specially for the heat down here :)

      Delete
  4. So pretty!! I've been obsessed with wide leg pants lately! You look amazing!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO PROUD!! Ha ha. :) Thanks for brightening my day with your awesome Express find! That top is SO CUTE. Love all the details on the top and the accents you chose with the necklace and accessories!
    Gina -- On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a good student, and obviously had to fall in love with Express after seeing all your amazing finds

      Delete
  6. Love it! The baseball tee looks great with the wide leg pants, and what a good deal! Love how you added the statement necklace too!
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slowly learning to do better with my purchases, next I need to score some major items like you :)

      Delete
  7. Those pants look good on you!You have pretty hair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great look! I love how you dressed up a basic bseball tee with an amazing statement necklace and accessories. The bag is gorgeous and I recently got my first pair of aviator glasses and I love them! PS - Great jeans! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pants with the tee! It feels very 70's chic and the jewelry gives it a modern feel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, the entire outfit is fantastic. I really like those pants! This might be the perfect outfit in which to make a run for the Canadian border with Benson :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those pants look so comfy! You look stunning! xo Andrea

    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw such a cute story you told in your post! And love the outfit-especially with the bright statement necklace and wide-legged pants:)
    xo Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE THIS LOOK!!!! I just pinned it to my "Blogger Love" board on Pinterest! Those pants look so good with that tee and that necklace! Such a great look!!! xo

    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute. I can't wear that cut of neck well, though. I'm chesty & look much better in a v-neck. Happy SITS Day!

    ReplyDelete