May 28, 2014

Buried Treasures

Another buried treasure from  my closet, this tan skirt that I bought over a year ago on my last trip to the Orlando Outlet malls, I scored it for less than $25 at Bebe, and thought it would be perfect to pair with almost everything, it's a bit dressier, but it can look more casual when paired with flats and a simple top (I promise is not as sheer IRL).

Also the nails, remember I told you I was sorting my polish collection? Well I figured I could attempt a gradient and kill two birds with one stone, needless to say I have too many colors that look almost the same, so they will be going to the sale pile. The benefits of Memorial Day cleaning.

Purple top - tan skirt - silver boat shoes - stud bag

Purple top - tan skirt - silver boat shoes - stud bag

Purple top - tan skirt - silver boat shoes - stud bag

Purple top - tan skirt - silver boat shoes - stud bag

Purple top - tan skirt - silver boat shoes - stud bag

Purple top - tan skirt - silver boat shoes - stud bag
Skirt: Bebe  (pencil skirt option/ Top: Marshalls / Shoes: Ivanka Trump via Macy's (loving this peach flats and this loafers / Bag: Steve Madden  (seen  here) / Necklace: Ebay / Watch: Michael Kors / Rings:  Forever 21 /  Bracelets: Urban PeachEmma & Sophia
Purple top - tan skirt - silver boat shoes - stud bag

Purple top - tan skirt - silver boat shoes - stud bag

Linking with Shanna & Kileen

1 comment:

  1. I love this shade of purple. Paired with the neutral tones, this outfit is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete