May 15, 2014

Embroidered dress

A couple of weeks ago I was contacted by eShakti to do a blog collaboration, I was asked to pick an item to style on my blog, let me tell you, it was really hard, I kept going back to their website multiple times, I would settle on something and then decide on something else.

I fell in love with this bird skirt, but then I saw the same fabric in red on a dress, how could I decide? So I went back to browse mess with my head  more, and saw this striped dress. I guess that was my cue, I was going for a dress, they all have this 50's vibe, like you need to know how to perfectly bake a tray of cookies before you are worthy of this dresses, how those ladies from back in the day magically raised kids, had a spotless house, made an awesome meal and then left the house looking like they just came from the salon, with perfect hair and nails, and a dress to wow everyone.

stripes & embroidery dress - Emma & Sophia - Bow pumps

stripes & embroidery dress - Emma & Sophia - Bow pumps

stripes & embroidery dress - Emma & Sophia - Bow pumps

stripes & embroidery dress - Emma & Sophia - Bow pumps

stripes & embroidery dress - Emma & Sophia - Bow pumps
Dress:  eShakti  c/o / Shoes:  Franco Sarto via  Marshalls (cobalt pumps , black pumps/ Bracelet: J Crew Factory (on sale) / Watch: Michael Kors / Earrings: Emma & Sophia 

stripes & embroidery dress - Emma & Sophia - Bow pumps

stripes & embroidery dress - Emma & Sophia - Bow pumps

stripes & embroidery dress - Emma & Sophia - Bow pumps

stripes & embroidery dress - Emma & Sophia - Bow pumps

This dress is perfection, literally, because eShakti lets you customize every piece, sleeve length, pockets, skirt length, I am only 5'2" and when I add tailoring to the price of some pieces they are no longer such a good deal, but this dress came with all the alterations done; it hits me right at the knees, it has my beloved pockets, the skirt is fully lined so it doesn't stick to my legs; the embroidery is perfection, and the colors of the skirt have me swooning, I think next time I'll try and style it as a skirt, because is about time I join that trend!!

I have even better news, they are offering you guys a 10% discount with the code "lcdtes" so go shopping and let me know if you pick something, I would love to see how you styled it.

Linking with BethanyJacqueline, and Agi


9 comments:

  1. I LOVE this dress!!! and I love eshakti! Such a great company. You picked the perfect dress and it looks fab on you! I love the accessories you chose because you allowed the dress to be the focal point (which it deserves to be)! Great look girl!

    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! I love eShaki, I can't wait for my dress to come in! You look beautiful. ;)

    God bless
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this dress! It looks amazing on you!

    xoxo
    Brittany
    http://lovestyletransform.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome choice, girl! I LOOOVE this dress on you! And it really elongates you because I had no idea you were my height! Seriously, flawless. Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is phenomenal!! You look stunning! Thanks for linking up!!
    xo, Steph of White Coat Wardrobe & Bethany of Perfectly Coutured

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg, I LOVE this dress! It looks perfect on you! The shape is so flattering and the colors and patterns are gorgeous. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colours and style of your dress. I like the way its so fitted at the top and then flares out from the waist. I'm from Perfectly coutured linky. I am now also following you on bloglovin. I will leave my link in case you're interested.

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11040855

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look awsome in this dress! The stripes skirt is really to my taste.
    wedding dresses online

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your sharing, love this dress, love the style.
    http://weiwendresses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete