May 27, 2014

Floral Maxi

I hope everyone had an amazing weekend, mine was great, even though I worked on Saturday yesterday I was able to finish a lot of pending projects, I painted my bathroom and started sorting through my nail polish collection. Basically I have promised myself that I will keep using different colors and then decide which ones to keep, it will take me a long time, but at least I know in the end I'll only keep the ones I really use.

I also rearranged my closet, raised my bars, and brought some shelves to the bottom to keep my shoes organized, since I had put all my sweaters on top I had a lot of extra space, and I thought better to organize it differently than to think I have extra space that needs to be filled out. This actually helped me a lot, and I found things I had forgotten I had, like this dress; I bought it at Marshalls last year, and even though Florida is a 9 month summer state I only wore it once, what a pity, because I love it, specially since I rarely get to buy dresses with detail on the bottom, I almost always have to have the hem taken care of and that takes the detailing out, but this one fit me like a glove.

Floral maxi dress - studded bag - mirror wayfarers - Emma & Sophia

Floral maxi dress - studded bag - mirror wayfarers - Emma & Sophia
Dress:  Marshalls (Floral dress / Purse: Steve Madden (Wine colored bag) / Watch: Michael Kors / Sunnies: Forever 21 / Bracelets: Emma & Sophia  & old from a local store

 Floral maxi dress - studded bag - mirror wayfarers - Emma & Sophia

Floral maxi dress - studded bag - mirror wayfarers - Emma & Sophia

Floral maxi dress - studded bag - mirror wayfarers - Emma & Sophia

Floral maxi dress - studded bag - mirror wayfarers - Emma & Sophia

Floral maxi dress - studded bag - mirror wayfarers - Emma & Sophia

Linking with LauraLauren

3 comments:

  1. Love that dress! It looks super comfy and very chic! Xo

    Found you via the linkup. Would you like to follow each other on GFC and social media? Already followed you on Twitter. Pls let me know if you’re up for it :) xoxo

    Abby of http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the two different patterns on your dress and that studded bag! :)

    ReplyDelete