May 16, 2014

Friday Five

I didn't get to spend Mother's day with my mom, so yesterday we had a whole day planned, we were going to the beach, having lunch and possibly some shopping, but low and behold mother earth had other plans, and it poured in the morning, so we ended up having a super long lunch, with drinks and desert, and we did some bank account damage.


This was my yummy steak salad from 50 Ocean, delicious greens, Portobello mushrooms, Gorgonzola cheese, olives, steak and crispy onions with a balsamic vinaigrette. 


The perfect ending for our lunch a Key Lime parfait with lots of graham crackers and fresh fruit, I would have never put those two together, but they work perfectly.


My amazing finds at Marshalls, the infamous Sam Edelman gold oxfords, an overall (because I have to try it on) and that white "thingy" that I intend to use as an umbrella stand by my door.


This awesome little stationary card from Vishruti, handmade with such detail, perfect to thank someone for a special gesture.


And last, but not least, this little chubby meatball, I mean how can you not love that face, this was our trip back home from the vet, they had to do another needle biopsy and fingers crossed we will be able to get an answer (a positive one) this time around.

Have a good weekend :)

Linking with Lauren


3 comments:

  1. That dessert looks delicious! YUM! Hope everything turns out well for your pup!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you found those oxfords! I can't wait to see how you style them!! Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can find many styles of pumps including Christian Louboutin glitter pumps, Christian Louboutin glitter peep toe and so on in Christian Louboutin boutique.
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Nude Patent Pointed Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12cm Nude pointed iron pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Nude Sheepskin Gold Spike Pointed Pumps
    http://www.clouboutinsneakers.com

    ReplyDelete