May 12, 2014

Gingham shorts

This past weekend I really didn't get to celebrate mother's day, but my mother and I have Thursday off, and we have serious plans to spend the whole day at the beach working on getting a nice tan, we'll try and avoid the mid day sun, and walk around to grab some lunch. It could only get better if we could go on a bike ride, but unfortunately my mother never learned to ride one, extremely weird if you take into consideration she was the one who taught me and my brother how to do it.

Yesterday I saw an Instagram picture of Sarah's new ride, and it made me totally jealous, I really need to find a bike partner and get me a pretty girly cruiser, you know for those Thursdays off at the beach.

Gingham shorts - orange tee - statement necklace - emma & sophia

Gingham shorts - orange tee - statement necklace - emma & sophia

Gingham shorts - orange tee - statement necklace - emma & sophia
Shorts: Forever 21 (Black & white shorts) / TopExpress / Bag: Steve Madden / Sandals: Franco Sarto via Macys (Black Kate Spade jelly sandals) / Necklace: Amazon / Watch: Michael Kors  / Bracelets: Emma & Sophia

Gingham shorts - jelly sandals - emma & sophia

Gingham shorts - orange tee - statement necklace - emma & sophia

Gingham shorts - orange tee - statement necklace - emma & sophia

I am actually wearing this outfit today, I had already worn this purse on my previous post and this sandals with a maxi dress, but today I decided to pair them with a t-shirt and some gingham shorts, I will be having dinner with some friends tonight at a Brazilian rodizzio and I need all the extra space I can afford, because this girl does love her steak. I hope you all had an amazing day with your mothers and even a better week.

Linking with LaurenCarylee, Lauren, ElenaCharleneMollyLaura and Lauren



12 comments:

  1. you've made me want to go shorts shopping!


    Marie @
    In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are adorable! Love the print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shorts are such a pretty blue color! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Look!
    Love your shorts

    xoxo
    Oby Grace
    http://ispyoby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. these shorts are so cute and perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oo I love this!! You can never have too much gingham!!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this laid back look! Your shorts is adorable <3

    Found you via the linkup. Would you like to follow each other on GFC and social media? Pls let me know if you’re up for it :) xoxo

    Abby of http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love me some rodizio grill! and looking so stylish with those gingham shorts Natalia!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun Summery outfit!! Love those shorts! Too cute!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl, get out of here! You're the cutest, this outfit is so perfect for summer and those legs.. wowza. Hot mama!!! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire

    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great color combo for summer! You look stunning! xo Andrea

    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete