May 2, 2014

On a Neon kick

This week I already wore my Neon pumps, well this time I decided on my neon clutch, since this bag is such a statement on it's own, I decided to keep the whole outfit very muted and monochromatic, and just added a statement necklace to spice it a bit when I am not carrying my bag around.

I took these pictures a couple of days ago (Wednesday) at a park near my office, I think that I have never taken pictures so fast before, when I walked into the park I saw a couple of kids by a car talking (no problem there) but I kept going towards the end of the parking lot and a scary looking homeless guy was coming out of the boardwalks, so I decided I was going to take the pictures by the playground instead, well.... I'm still not 100% comfortable taking pictures of myself in public and there were a few other kids by the playground so when the guy had walked away I run to the boardwalk and kept hitting my remote as many times as I could, since I could hear him singing in the back, I glanced through the pictures figured I could work with a few of them and run back to the car. Afterwards I felt really bad, I am still mentally programmed like I was in Colombia, were under no circumstance you go in a park carrying anything of value when there is a homeless person , it is so sad how we are trained from the very first time we step outside to watch for our belongings, not drive with our windows down, not wear any jewelry on the arm that will be closest to the windows, always lock your car, and things like that. I am grateful that I now live here where I can be a little careless, and still be safe, I guess is those little things that I now take for granted that make living in this country so amazing.

Neon bag - tank top - statement necklace - #emma_sophia

Neon bag - tank top - statement necklace - #emma_sophia
Jeans: American Eagle / Top: Jessica Simpson via Macy's (Grey tank) / Shoes: Aldo (White loafers) / Bag: local store (neon orange mini mac) / Necklace: Emma & Sophia



Neon bag - tank top - statement necklace - #emma_sophia

Neon bag - tank top - statement necklace - #emma_sophia

Neon bag - tank top - statement necklace - #emma_sophia

Neon bag - tank top - statement necklace - #emma_sophia

Have a good weekend everyone!!!

Linking with LaurenAshley and Tara


2 comments:

  1. i love this neon bag!! it's the perfect pop of color to the outfit! been looking for a cute neon yellow shoulder bag like this myself. :)

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun look! love the rolled up jeans, and the fun yellow bag! perfect touch!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete