May 19, 2014

Overall

I have been wanting to give overall's a try (you know one of those trends we all swore will never make a comeback) and what better way to do it than with shorts, the only thing I'm not to sure about is the fit of the bottom part, are they supposed to be fit like regular shorts, or just slouchy like the top part is holding it together, if the later is the way to go, I don't think this is a trend for me, from the sides I look like a can fit an extra person in them, and then the worst part I tend to let my stomach loose, like trying to hold the pants on, and that is definitely not a cute look.

I had styled this top already in a very casual way, it is so comfortable and surprisingly fresh, and this  sandals (totally copied from Shannon) had also made an appearance here with a little printed dress, so the only new item are my can not make my mind about them overalls. What do you guys thing? about the fit and the trend in general?

Overall - stripe shirt - studded sandals - Emma & Sophia

Overall - stripe shirt - studded sandals - Emma & Sophia

Overall - stripe shirt - studded sandals - Emma & Sophia
Overall: Marshalls / Top: Old Navy / Shoes: Charlotte Russe / Earrings: Emma & Sophia

Overall - stripe shirt - studded sandals - Emma & Sophia

Overall - stripe shirt - studded sandals - Emma & Sophia

Overall - stripe shirt - studded sandals - Emma & Sophia

Linking with CaryleeElenaLaurenCharlenneLaurenMollyLaurenClaire and Laura

8 comments:

  1. I was a little weary about overalls... but this outfit looks soooo cute on you! I may have to give them a whirl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the overalls with the stripes! Thanks for linking up with Little Miss Monday and God bless! ;)

    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Overalls would look awful on me, but you definitely rock them! Loving your fun heels!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been on the fence about this whole overall trend, but your look just sold me!! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some fierce legs, lady! I have not put a pair of overalls on in years. You could certainly sell me on them, though! Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your overalls. I love that they are on trend again. I can't wait to wait them this summer.
    http://www.fashboulevard.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those overalls fit you great! Love how you mixed it up with the heels. Thanks for linking this summery look to our #howIsummer linkup! Hope to see you again Monday!

    xo,
    http://www.chachathefashiongenius.com/

    ReplyDelete