May 8, 2014

Radiant Orchid

This top is another one of those pieces you buy and keep forever, I've had it for quite sometime now, and guess what? with radiant orchid being the color of 2014, I thought it was just appropriate that it made a full comeback.

I paired it with white pants to make the colors pop, and finished it off with a colorful pair of shoes as well, I can't get enough of these shoes, I love the color, the height of the heel is perfect for me, since I have a love affair with flats, not too high and chunky to make them even more comfortable. This new pair of shoes made me realize that I have been seriously missing in this department, I always used to say that I could live everyday with the same shoes, as long as I could change bags... big mistake girl, shoes are so much fun, specially colorful ones.

So now that I have a new addiction, are there any shoes you think I definitely need to have? Suggestions are more than welcome, actually more like expected :)

White pants - radiant orchid top - colorful sandals - Emma & sophia

White pants - radiant orchid top - colorful sandals - Emma & sophia

White pants - radiant orchid top - colorful sandals - Emma & sophia

White pants - radiant orchid top - colorful sandals - Emma & sophia

White pants - radiant orchid top - colorful sandals - Emma & sophia

White pants - radiant orchid top - colorful sandals - Emma & sophia

White pants - radiant orchid top - colorful sandals - Emma & sophia
Jeans / Top: Marshalls / Sandals / Bag: Steve Madden / Bracelet / Earrings

White pants - radiant orchid top - colorful sandals - Emma & sophia

Linking with Jacqueline, Agi Lauren, Bethany, Ashley & Tara

7 comments:

  1. Love your shoes-the colour is amazing! Nice outfit too. Visiting from Agi's:)
    Marta xo
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. White jeans are so perfect for summer!

    xo,
    http://www.chachathefashiongenius.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is gorgeous!! You look stunning and I can't get over those shoes!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. radiant orchid and white are perfect together! good thing you kept onto this top as it's definitely back in style this season!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute outfit! And hmm shoes that are essential? I'd say for spring I wear a lot of wedges and sandals and those cute little sneaker things that are like Keds? Good luck on your conquest for shoes:)
    xo Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great.. that top! Those shoes! Your look! I'm obsessed. God bless beauty! ;)
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can find many styles of pumps including Christian Louboutin glitter pumps, Christian Louboutin glitter peep toe and so on in Christian Louboutin boutique.
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Dark Blue Spike Leather Pointed Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Gold Pointed Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Gold Rhinestone Pointed Pumps
    http://www.clouboutinsneakers.com

    ReplyDelete