May 21, 2014

Scarf Print

I'm in love with shorts, I've come a long way in these past couple of weeks, from not being too sure about them to absolutely loving them, plus the encouragement I got from Gina and Carylee might have been the final push I needed.

They are so comfy, perfect for this Florida weather, and so easy to pair with anything, I am fortunate enough that I get to work at a place where I can literally show up in PJ's, because it allows me to keep experimenting with fashion, and most off all dress for the weather and comfort rather than to follow a boring dress code. This is an outfit I wore to work this week, I paired the solid color shorts with the scarf print top that I scored at Marshalls last year, at first I wasn't very sold on it, it looked like I had taken the shirt from a closet in a retirement home in Boca Raton (you know big bold pattern and boxy cut) but the more I see it in the pictures the more I like it, and it has to be my style since I was immediately drawn to it at the store.
Blue shorts - scarf print top - Emma & Sophia
Shorts: Express / Top: Marshalls / Sandals: Marc Fisher via Macys / Earrings: Emma & Sophia / Bracelet: Emma & Sophia / Watch: Michael Kors

Blue shorts - scarf print top - Emma & Sophia

Blue shorts - scarf print top - Emma & Sophia

Blue shorts - scarf print top - Emma & Sophia

Blue shorts - scarf print top - Emma & Sophia

Blue shorts - scarf print top - Emma & Sophia

Blue shorts - scarf print top - Emma & Sophia

You will have to excuse my lack of purse, and the phone prop, but I was talking to my mom as I headed outside to take the pictures, so I figured I'll give it a go, specially since this is more accurate than me carrying a bag all the time, most of the day I only have my phone in my hands, and a hair tie next to my watch (but we'll just leave that on out).

Linking with Shanna and Kileen

3 comments:

  1. Hi Hon
    Love this top, so breezy and easy looking, and the blues look very pretty on you
    Please drop by RW link up
    Jess
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete