Jun 9, 2014

Accessory Overload

This weekend was an amazing one, and I am very grateful for it, Saturday I went paddle boarding, I couldn't believe I actually woke up at 5:45, but it was so worth it, half of the friends that had signed up with me didn't make it, but we still had lots of fun, the ocean was like a lake, so it was the perfect day to learn how to stand on the board, I am very proud to let you know that I only fell in the water twice, I did fall back on my knees on the board a couple of times, but I consider this first time a full blown success. If you ever have the chance to try it, you definitely should.

And then on Sunday we finally got together to celebrate mother's day, almost a month after, but sometimes getting all your friends and their mothers together proves to be a task fit for a titan. Just like with paddle boarding, the wait was totally worth it, we had so much fun, ate delicious food, took crazy pictures in an improvised photo-booth, and discussed Colombian food, good times and good company always make for a great weekend.
Yellow dress - Statement necklace - espadrilles - Emma & Sophia - arm party

Yellow dress - Statement necklace - espadrilles - Emma & Sophia - arm party

Yellow dress - Statement necklace - espadrilles - Emma & Sophia - arm party
Dress: Charlotte Russe - old (sheer dress , print dress) / Espadrilles: Old Navy via Poshmark / Clutch: Local Boutique (snake print clutchfold over clutch / Watch: Michael Kors / Earrings:  Emma & Sophia / Necklace:  Emma & Sophia / Bracelets:  Emma & Sophia, old


Yellow dress - Statement necklace - espadrilles - Emma & Sophia - arm party

Yellow dress - Statement necklace - espadrilles - Emma & Sophia - arm party

Yellow dress - Statement necklace - espadrilles - Emma & Sophia - arm party

Yellow dress - Statement necklace - espadrilles - Emma & Sophia - arm party

This dress was another one that came from the deep ends of my closet, I got it a million years ago for a baby shower, and even though I wore it multiple times, it was buried and forgotten; I decided to pair it with some espadrilles that I got from Poshmark after seeing Shanna style hers, a teal envelope clutch, and  an accessory overload and I have to admit, I enjoy bringing old pieces back and styling them differently.

Linking with Carylee, GinaCharneleMolly, LauraElenaLauren and Claire

11 comments:

  1. What a pretty color on you! Yellow looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paddle boarding sounds so fun yet so scary! Love this color on you. Your accessories are my favorite, they're so pretty!

    www.lavishingg.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Thanks for linking up with Little Miss Monday! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OBSESSED with your accessories! Yellow is an amazing color on you! xo Andrea

    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your accessories are so pretty! I love those bracelets!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love when super cute things come from the backs of our closets. Such a cute dress and your accessories are simply amazing.

    xx 365hangers

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty dress! You look so pretty in yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great dress! I LOVE those wedges and your accessories are amazing! The clutch is the perfect color! Just beautiful!

    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your clutch. Everything about it from the print to the colors. It is absolutely fabulous!

    XO
    Katie
    pinkblondeandblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can find many styles of pumps including Christian Louboutin glitter pumps, Christian Louboutin glitter peep toe and so on in Christian Louboutin boutique.
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Pink Patent Pointed Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Pink Spike Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12cm purple suede pointed pumps
    http://www.clouboutinsneakers.com

    ReplyDelete