Jun 5, 2014

Crochet collar

I actually wore this outfit a couple of days ago (like a month, for 5 de Mayo) but I never got to take pictures, so I decided to bring it back out because I love it so much, the shorts are super comfy and vibrant, they could only get better if they had pockets; and the top is super simple and yet the crochet collar takes it up a notch, I bought it on one of those Forever 21 extra % off of clearance, so I paid like $5 for it, and considering the amount of wear I have gotten out of it I thing I actually owe them money.

I wore my Charlotte Russe sandals, (purchase inspired by Shannon) that are on crazy sale right now, an old cross body and some simple jewelry. The jewelry might have been different but the shoes and bag are part of the original ensemble, I know because there is a shameful video of me and one of my best friends "dancing" to a very, very bad song, that's what too many mango margaritas might do to you, worse if the bartenders happen to be your close friends!!!

Abstract shorts - crochet collar - Emma & Sophia - Studded sandals

Abstract shorts - crochet collar - Emma & Sophia - Studded sandals

Abstract shorts - crochet collar - Emma & Sophia - Studded sandals

Abstract shorts - crochet collar - Emma & Sophia - Studded sandals

Abstract shorts - crochet collar - Emma & Sophia - Studded sandals

Abstract shorts - crochet collar - Emma & Sophia - Studded sandals

Abstract shorts - crochet collar - Emma & Sophia - Studded sandals
Shorts: Forever 21 last year (new printloving this and  this, going to my  wish list) / Top: Forever 21 (lace collar toplace top  / Earrings: Emma & Sophia /  Bracelets: Emma & Sophia /  Sandals: Charlotte Russe / Bag: 

Abstract shorts - crochet collar - Emma & Sophia - Studded sandals

Linking with Tara, Ashley, Elle, Steph and  Agi


2 comments:

  1. Those shorts are super fun! I love the top you paired with it also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is ADORABLE!! And you look great in it!!
    I love Forever 21.. such cute stuff at great prices! :)
    Happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete